"Don't listen to what they say, go see"
Feeling uncomfortable traveling outside of US? Join our tour group and plunge into adventure!
Exploring other cultures doesn't have to be scary. Travel with friends, co-workers, neighbors and other community members. Join one of our tours or come up with your own idea and we will arrange it for you!
Magical Christmas Markets of Austria and Germany December 8-14, 2018
$1,649 per person including hotel stay, transportation, 8 meals, tour guide and sightseeing activities. $250 deposit due June 1.
- Experience the 600-year-old holiday tradition of the “Christkindlesmarkt.”
- Venture by train to Seefeld for a carriage ride and schnapps tasting.
- Relax and shop for handmade crafts in the heart of the Alps.
- Tour Munich and see the Marienplatz, the Glockenspiel* and Olympic Park.
- Visit Oberammergau, a picture-perfect Bavarian Alpine village.
- Delight in dinner at the 1,200-year-old St. Peter's Restaurant, Austria's oldest.
Coming in 2019.. IRELAND!
- Explore Old Midleton Distillery, home of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Experience the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s great coastal roads.
- Stay at Castlemartyr, a grand manor once owned by Sir Walter Raleigh.
- Jump into Ireland's vibrant captial city — Dublin.
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Stand in awe of the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher.
- Stroll the streets of the country's medieval capital — Kilkenny.
- Explore Galway, the "City of Tribes."
- Attend a dinner in Dromoland Castle.
- Take part in an unforgettable, homemade farmhouse lunch.